Mid Week Speak

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Today I had a meeting with the council about covering a day of dance called Dance4All over the weekend. The event has been highly publicised across the region and there's a huge range of classes, exhibitions and shows throughout the day. I'm looking forward to it. Capturing movement...especially with something as artistic and dance - will be a great challenge I am very much looking forward to. I also had some great feedback from the guys in the band (Carnaby Street) about some proofs I sent through to them so they can get a gig poster together. They're pleased with what I've created so far, and there's a load more to come - but a few examples below for you to have a gander at. And this evening I had a meeting with a lovely couple who are looking to book me for their wedding next summer.

I am loving the diversity of things at the moment. It's great to be able to move from studio photography and portraits, to corporate, to bands, to weddings!

Just another random day at two-d photography!







No comments:

Post a Comment